It was all hands on deck when the case of Roger Stuart Lennon, initially referred privately to the Finders team became public. Aware that competing firms would also be seeking out Roger's rightful heirs, Finders boss Daniel Curran put everyone on the job of tracing Roger's beneficiaries.
Missing Will Service – Terms And Conditions
Please read the following Terms and Conditions:
- The current cost of the Missing Will Service (MWS) Service Charge is displayed on our website.
- The term ‘local’ is referred to in our Service Details on our website. This will geographically limit our range of correspondence with Solicitors or other professional bodies and is decided at Finders discretion based on the last known address(es) of the Deceased unless otherwise advised in advance.
- Geographical Options: If you wish to extend searches beyond our standard ‘local’ service, as defined above, this can be done to include selected towns, cities, and counties. Please contact us for a quotation.
- The MWS is dependent upon you supplying to us the name and other details of the Deceased. Therefore, please ensure you have spelt all names and addresses correctly and inserted date entries correctly. Finders cannot refund or cancel charges if incorrect information is submitted and the MWS is completed using incorrectly supplied information.
- If we are researching this matter on a contingency fee basis for you in order to trace missing or unknown heirs, this service is free of charge (advertisement & disbursement charges only may be re-charged at cost).
- Payment to be made in full in advance. If this is not possible, please contact us to discuss terms before placing an order.
- Overdue Invoices – We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue invoices at 4% over the Bank of England Base Rate. Unexplained debts of 90 days or more overdue may be referred to a third party for recovery and their charges added to our invoiced amount, plus overdue interest. If you believe there will be any difficulty in paying our fees on time, we encourage you to contact us at the earliest opportunity in order to agree a revised payment schedule or other solution.
- We must allow 30 days for a response to any approaches made and will use our best endeavours to have all research completed within 30 days. However, as enquiries of third parties that are not under our control are made as part of the MWS, we cannot guarantee delivery of our report by a specific date.
- Submission of this form to Finders will be treated as confirmation of instructions for us to proceed with the MWS.
- PRIVATE CLIENTS – In certain situations we may accept instructions from non-professionals, but when doing so our fees must be paid in full in advance..
- Cancellation – Instructions cancelled within 2 hours of receipt will not incur any charge. Later cancellations may incur full or partial charges.
- Our reports can be used in support of any application for indemnity insurance. In most cases we can obtain policies quickly and easily for you through Aviva.
- Where we have provided a family tree, you are permitted to copy this only to interested parties relevant to the matter in hand.
- Our reports, correspondence and supporting documentation are submitted in confidence to the Estate Custodian or person or company who instructs us for their use and reference only. Copies must not be sent to any other person or company or posted online in any form, without our express written permission in advance.