Missing Document Service (Public Sector)

This service, and the documents required, are provided free of charge to our Public Sector clients.

Sometimes there are missing documents required to complete certain processes, such as proving kinship or family relationships. We can obtain English & Welsh documents as follows:

  • Certificates of Birth, Marriage, Death & Adoption
  • Copies of Wills, Grants of Probate or Grants of Letters of Administration
  • Other documents on request

Scottish, Irish and other Overseas documents can be obtained, but please contact us with details of your requirements.

Our Certificate Services