Heir Hunters Series 9 Preview - Finders are back in action!
It was all hands on deck when the case of Roger Stuart Lennon, initially referred privately to the Finders team became public. Aware that competing firms would also be seeking out Roger's rightful heirs, Finders boss Daniel Curran put everyone on the job of tracing Roger's beneficiaries.
CATCH up - Finders on BBC Heir Hunters Series 8
Follow Finders team of researchers along the exciting trail of discovery that leads through a family history that covers the First World War and shines a light on the old world of domestic service. Meet family members and hear their recollections as the Finders team trace Pub Landlord Michael Naish’s heirs in this episode of the new series of Heir Hunters..
Finders International Probate Genealogists
Finders are one of the world’s leading firms of international probate genealogists. We trace missing heirs and next of kin for Lawyers, Corporate & State Trustees, Councils, Administrators, Executors, Hospitals, Coroners & others needing to identify and locate beneficiaries to estates, funds and assets worldwide.
The International Association of Professional Probate Researchers, Genealogists & Heir Hunters (IAPPR) aims to provide a single, authoritative voice for industry professionals.
We want to educate, inform, regulate and advise professionals, the public and anyone else seeking an experienced and reliable opinion. IAPPR membership will indicate to lawyers, councils and others that membership exhibits a commitment to high professional and ethical standards.
Finders have been awarded the ISO 9001 Total Quality Management certification and are the first and only probate genealogy firm to achieve the international version of this Standard as devised by the IAB (International Accreditation Board).
Finders have been awarded the ISO/IEC 27001 certification for Information Security Management Systems. We are the first and only probate genealogy firm to achieve the international version of this Standard as devised by the IAB (International Accreditation Board).
PALS membership is limited to those companies with a proven track record in the legal services industry so you know you are dealing with a reputable established and secure company
What it is
• PALS was formed in 2002 to address the gap in the regulation of the independent legal services industry whereby there was no protection for the clients of companies who may cease to trade without a commercial successor. This situation potentially left the client vulnerable to losing contact with their Wills and other services they had bought. • For almost 10 years PALS has been providing security and peace of mind to the clients of its members by guaranteeing the continuity of services purchased from its members.
Who it represents
• PALS membership is made up of the leading Legal Services companies in the UK • With hundreds of individual advisors under the umbrella of the largest companies in the industry, PALS represents in the region of 70% of the Wills written in the independent legal services sector. • It’s members are committed to client satisfaction and strive to be market leaders in providing protected services for their clients.
Aims and intentions
• The aim of PALS is to provide reassurance and protection to clients so they can buy with certainty in an uncertain world.
Care for the client
•PALS will provide continuity of service to its members clients giving them peace of mind when they purchase goods and services from its members. •When dealing with a member of PALS you can be assured that the services you have purchased are backed by a reputable and established organisation which has many years’ experience behind it. •You have the benefit of being looked after by the largest organisation of its type and will benefit from its seamless processes so should its services ever be needed it will be as if nothing had ever changed. •PALS membership is limited to those companies with a proven track record in the legal services industry so you know you are dealing with a reputable established and secure company.
What PALS will do for the client
• In the unlikely event of a PALS member not being able to provide the services to which its clients are entitled, the remaining companies within the organisation undertake to provide those services at no additional charge to the client.
What it is not
• PALS is not a regulatory body and as such is not in a position to address complaints regarding its individual members or their representatives. • PALS will however try and resolve any issues or disputes between its members and their clients where possible.
Financial Conduct Authority (formerly the Financial Services Authority)
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for our indemnity insurance business. Search the FCA register using our membership number: 310772.
We hold a £2m Professional Indemnity Insurance policy in accordance with the FCA requirements
The government office where all UK companies are registered. Our company registration number is 3501521. You will need to search under our company number or name FINDERS GENEALOGISTS LIMITED to find our entry on this website. You can even order a copy of our company accounts here if you wish.
UK Government Patent Office – Registered Trademarks
Finders logos are registered under Trademark Number 2411095. To check our Trademarks click the link above, enter our Trademark number and click ‘Submit’. You can then click ‘View Image’ to see our Registered Trademarks.
The UK government tax applied to sales and services within the European Union. Most companies should be VAT registered. Our VAT registration number is 232 2694 21 which be verified on the European Commission website.
is a unique nine-digit sequence recognised as the universal standard for identifying and keeping track of over 240 million businesses worldwide.
Why should you have a D-U-N-S Number?
Finders DUNS Number: 23-502-1651
It enhances the credibility of your business in the marketplace.
It enables potential customers, suppliers and lenders to easily identify and learn about your company.
It is recognised, recommended and/or required by more than 50 global, industry and trade associations, including the United Nations, the U.S. Federal Government, the Australian Government and the European Commission.
EXTRACT FROM OUR D&B REPORT :
D&B Risk Rating
Proceed with transaction – offer extended
terms if required
Are there any significant legal proceedings/events against this business?
The APG is a globally recognised association for genealogists.
It operates a Code of Ethics, which members must agree to be bound by individually in order to join. Finders International has more members of the APG than any other European firm.